The Holy Temple in Jerusalem
What is the Holy Temple of Jerusalem really about?? WATCH this amazing sneak peek of the New Temple Institute Visitors Center Before it is open to the public.
[Published on Jul 10, 2013 by http://www.israelnationalnews.com]
The Temple Institute
PO Box 31876
Jerusalem, Israel 91317
19 Misgav Ladach Street
Visiting Hours and Tours/Reservations
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 – 19:00. (Last group entrance 18:00)
- 15:15, (3:15) guided tours for individuals, in English
- 16:30, (4:30) guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- Friday, and days preceding holidays: 9:00 – 13:00.
- Fridays, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew, 10:30.
- The Visitors center is closed each day between 14:00 -14:30
- Closed Saturday (Shabbat)
- The tour is one hour long.
- Group reservations must be made in advance. To make a reservation in advance by email: email@example.com
- Please designate your preferred time for your visit.
- Reservations can also be made by phone or by fax:
- Telephone: 972-(0)2-626-4545