Israelandyou is on the always on the outlook for tips to make your visit to Israel more enjoyable and successful. We have found some FREE Israel travel guides available from Amazon and the App Store which provide you with access to info on your cell phone. Travelers throughout Israel now have access to a number of technological tools and apps, making Israel’s tourism offerings easier than ever to access.
Free Israel Travel Guide by Triposo
This free app brings you complete and up to date city guides for over 50 cities in Israel including Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Haifa.
Triposo helps you make decisions on the spot. App for people who appreciate spontaneity and serendipity as ways to enjoy travel. Smart personalized suggestions and best-for-badges so you can skip those long lists of reviews and find places you’ll easily love. Triposo works offline, including the maps – so no need to go looking for a wifi spot first. We give you the freedom to get lost in the small streets of a town you have not visited before, knowing that when you need it you can find your way back to your hotel.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Israel we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Israel.
* An offline map of Israel and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Hebrew phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Israel.
* App works offline.
* Free app – no hidden costs.
Before your next trip, you can become inspired by Triposo on your iPad or Android tab. Learn about the history and culture of your destination, as well as practical information about the currency and language. One can book a tour, plan sights to see, consider a day trip and find places to stay and eat.
You can easily download a Triposo destination guide to your smartphone. Once you’re in town, check Triposo for real-time information about where you are and what is around you. Let Triposo make dynamic, personalized recommendations about activities, museums, shopping and shows as well as parks, beaches and places to eat, drink and dance with the locals.
- Languages: EN
- Also available in the App Store
Travel Israel – FREE Travel Guide
Travel Israel is an illustrated guide, phrasebook, and maps to help you get the most out of your vacation. . Travel Israel includes: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, and more (Mobi Travel)
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
- GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
- GPS map loads to your smartphone memory – no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
- Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
- MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
- Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
- Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
- Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
- Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
- The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
- No ads
- No roaming charges
TABLE OF CONTENTS: Essentials: Hebrew Phrasebook, Israel History, Maps, Jerusalem, Landmarks, Tel Aviv, Haifa, North, Center, South, West Bank, Jericho, Bethlehem
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
- Language: English
- Also available in the App Store