The Holy Temple in Jerusalem
What is the Holy Temple of Jerusalem really about?? WATCH this amazing sneak peek of the New Temple Institute Visitors Center – מכון המקדש. Before it is open to the public.
[Published on Jul 10, 2013 by http://www.israelnationalnews.com]
The Temple Institute
PO Box 31876
Jerusalem, Israel 91317
19 Misgav Ladach Street
Visiting Hours and Tours/Reservations
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 – 19:00. (Last group entrance 18:00)
- 15:15, (3:15) guided tours for individuals, in English
- 16:30, (4:30) guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- Friday, and days preceding holidays: 9:00 – 13:00.
- Fridays, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew, 10:30.
- The Visitors center is closed each day between 14:00 -14:30
- Closed Saturday (Shabbat)
- The tour is one hour long.
- Group reservations must be made in advance. To make a reservation in advance by email: email@example.com
- Please designate your preferred time for your visit.
- Reservations can also be made by phone or by fax:
- Telephone: 972-(0)2-626-4545